Dozens of people were evacuated when a huge fire ripped through a restaurant and neighboring shops in a Victorian resort town.
Firefighters were called after the fire broke out on Collingwood Street in Apollo Bay at around 3:17 on Wednesday
A dangerous goods vehicle that was also present at the scene due to chemicals and a notice for anyone sensitive to smoke were issued.
Police said the cause of the fire was unknown at the time and a crime scene was set up.
Related title :
– Motel evacuated since wild Fire in Apollo Bay stores destroyed
– Apollo Bay fire rips through restaurant on Collingwood Street
– Motel evacuated, building in Apollo Bay restaurant fire destroyed
– Businesses lost in the Apollo Bay Inferno
– How to keep warm in cold weather and holds securely
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: