CM – ACT lockdown will be extended until September 17th

0

Canberra’s lockdown will be extended until midnight on September 17 to deal with a COVID-19 outbreak.

ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr said the lockdown had been shown to be effective, but it was important to maintain it in order to reduce the outbreak.

« It’s a slow process and it will take more time, » Barr told reporters in Canberra on Tuesday.

Another 13 cases were reported on Tuesday reported, seven related to current exposure sites and six are being investigated.

At least eight people were contagious in the community, the remaining case is still under investigation.

Keywords:

Australian Capital Territory,Canberra,Andrew Barr,Lockdown,Australian Capital Territory, Canberra, Andrew Barr, Lockdown,,coronavirus,covid,covid19,19,corona,act,canberra,,News,Coronavirus (COVID-19),

Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos

[gs-fb-comments]

[comment]

[supsystic-newsletter-form id=4]

Vidéo du jour: