The UK government reported a record of more than 200,000 coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours as the highly transmissible strain of Omicron flooded the country on Tuesday.
It was said to have logged 218,724 infections – the highest daily total since the pandemic began.
Similar title :
– North Korea says it tested a supersonic missile yesterday
– British Covid cases for the first time below 200,000 in 24 hours
– Sputnik correspondent detained by protesters in Almaty for about hour
– Ballistic missile, believed to have been launched by North Korea, fell into the Sea of Japan – Japanese Coast Guard
– North Korea fired an unknown projectile in the direction of the Sea of Japan – reports
Almaty,Kazakhstan,Protest,Almaty, Kazakhstan, Protest,,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: