At around 8:40 a.m. on Saturday, December 4th, police and ambulance services were called to Sugars Beach after reports of a man and a teenage boy fishing on a sandbar went missing in the water -year-old boy was able to swim ashore, but unfortunately a 50-year-old man was found unconscious in the water by the rescue helicopter.
The man was brought ashore by Surf Life Saver, but unfortunately could not be resuscitated.
Similar title :
– Man drowns in Murray Mouth, son hospitalized after couple were swept from the beach
– Drowning in Goolwa, South Australia
– Fisherman after being swept off a sandbar in Sugars Beach, Goolwa
– 50-year-old drowned at Sugars Beach near Goolwa
– Man drowns at Sugars Beach, teenagers taken to hospital
Goolwa,Sugars Beach,Murray Mouth Lookout,Australia,Drowning,Goolwa, Sugars Beach, Murray Mouth Lookout, Australia, Drowning,,goolwa,murray,river,mouth,victor harbor,adelaide,drowning,fishing,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: