UPDATE: An emergency warning has been issued for severe thunderstorms in Werribee and areas northwest and south of Werribee.
The Bureau of Meteorology warns that the storms are moving northeast and likely harmful, locally destructive winds, Possible hail and heavy rainfall, which can lead to flash floods.
Everyone in the emergency warning area is encouraged to go inside now to stay safe.
Residents are encouraged to keep windows away and be aware of hazards in theirs Proximity to be observed.
Issued by Licensee of Bay 93.9 GeelongGeelong Broadcasters Pty Ltd ACN 056 385 187 Level 1, 83 Moorabool Street, Geelong, VIC 3220 Telephone: (03) 5229 2939 Studio: (03) 5229 9939
Similar title :
– Warnings of hailstones Werribee, Footscray as a severe storm attack
– Severe thunderstorm warning for Geelong, Lara and Surf Coast on Friday afternoon
– Emergency warning for impending storm in the area of Werribee and Melton
– Emergency warning for severe thunderstorms
– Flood Watch warning for Murrumbidgee and Tumut Rivers and Olympic and Sturt Highways of storms
Thunderstorm,Geelong,Hail,Werribee,Bureau of Meteorology,Thunderstorm, Geelong, Hail, Werribee, Bureau of Meteorology,,,,brisbane ranges,storm,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: