A man drowned after he and a teenager were reportedly swept off a sandbar while fishing south of Adelaide.
Police and ambulance services were called to Sugars Beach in Goolwa on Saturday morning after the man and The 16-year-old boy was missing in the water.
The teenager was able to swim ashore, but the 50-year-old man’s body was found in the water by a rescue helicopter.
Similar title :
– 50-year-old drowning at Murray Mouth in the Near Goolwa
– Man drowns in Murray Mouth, son hospitalized after a couple were swept from the beach
– Drowning in Goolwa, South Australia
– Fischer drowns after being swept off a sandbar on Sugars Beach, Goolwa
– Man drowns in Sugars Beach, teenagers taken to hospital
Goolwa,Murray Mouth Lookout,Sugars Beach,Murray River,Drowning,Goolwa, Murray Mouth Lookout, Sugars Beach, Murray River, Drowning,,,goolwa,murray,river,mouth,victor harbor,adelaide,drowning,fishing,,,News,SA News,News,Adelaide,News,Disaster and Emergency,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: