Emergency services previously warned of a threat to life and homes after the fire broke out near the intersection of Perry Lakes Drive and Oceanic Drive on Monday afternoon.
A bushfire warning applies to people attending the Boulevard to the north, Ulster Road and Alderbury Street to the east, parts of Alderbury Reserve / Bold Park and Perry Lakes Drive to the south and Bold Park Drive to the west.
Perry Lakes Drive has been closed, firefighters patrol and mop up the area, 1.5 acres burned.
Residents have been warned that there is a lot of smoke in the area and while there is no imminent danger they need to be aware and keep up to date in the event that there is the situation is changing.
For more information, visit Emergency WA, call 13 DFES (13 3337), follow DFES on Twitter, Facebook, listen to ABC Local Radio, 6PR, or the news programs.
Similar title :
– Floreat threat downgraded since Firefighters bring the fire under control
– Floreat bushfire: DFES publishes bushfire advice for fires
– Angry bushfire alarm in Perth, Western Australia threatens homes
– Houses threatened by Perth bushfires
– An angry bushfire alarm went off in Perth, Western Australia, houses threatened.
Bushfires in Australia,Perth,Floreat,Bushfires in Australia, Perth, Floreat,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: