Giannis Antetokounmpo had a happy birthday because Monday was his 27th birthday and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Cleveland Cavaliers at home in Wisconsin with 112-104.
After the game, the two-time MVP has several Photos posted on Instagram and his post can be seen embedded in his account below.
The Bucks advanced to 16-9 with the win and are off to a great start to the season after winning the NBA championship last season .
The Cavs are 13-12 years old after losing, but their record is actually very good considering they haven’t been in the postseason since 2018 when they had LeBron James.
Similar title :
– Tune-In-Tidbits : ESPN Wednesday, December 8, 2021
– See Check out the photos Giannis Antetokounmpo posted on Instagram after The Bucks defeated The Cavs
– Milwaukee Bucks Weekly Wednesday Wrap-up
– Buy all of your Milwaukee Bucks shares now
– Cavs grades rise in the second quarter of the season
Milwaukee Bucks,Giannis Antetokounmpo,Cleveland Cavaliers,Eastern Conference,NBA,Chicago Bulls,Milwaukee Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Cleveland Cavaliers, Eastern Conference, NBA, Chicago Bulls,,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: