HONG KONG: Hong Kong stocks opened higher on Monday as investor concerns about an expected rise in inflation were allayed by last week’s data showing far fewer US jobs than expected were created last month.
The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.14 percent or 4.72 points to 3,423.59, while the Shenzhen Composite Index on China’s second exchange rose 0.09 percent or 1.96 points to 2,241.64.
Related Title :
– Hong Kong: Stocks weighed by the technology sector
– HK shares burdened by technology sector
– Hong Kong Stocks End Down
– Major stock market indices worldwide
– Hong Kong Stocks Open With Gains
– China Stock Market Tends To Stop Losing Streak
– Hong Kong stocks end softer
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: