Police arrested a man who allegedly escaped from Hobart Risdon Prison and was on the run for about 20 minutes.
The 35-year-old was on a freeway at around 9.25am on Thursday Arrested in the suburb of Gagebrook, about 15 kilometers north of the prison. « The man was arrested after a vehicle he was traveling in was successfully tracked by responding police, » Tasmanian police said in a statement.
The Westpac Rescue Helicopter was used in the hunt after police received reports of a man who had escaped from prison.
Anyone with information or footage of a white Ford Ranger with the registration E10CV ute , who drives irregularly on the east coast of Hobart, was asked to contact the police.
Similar title :
– Man in custody after prison breakout
– Man was captured 20 minutes after allegedly escaping from Hobart& # 39; s Risdon Prison
– Man caught after escaping from Hobart prison
– Man escapes the Risdon prison, whereupon the highway police are pursued north of Hobart
– Inmate arrested after escaping from Risdon prison
– Alleged Risdon refugee with collar
Risdon Prison Complex,Prison escape,Hobart,Prisoner,Risdon Prison Complex, Prison escape, Hobart, Prisoner,,Australia,crime,custody,Ford,Gagebrook,helicopter,incident,Jordan,police,Prison,rescue,TAS,Tasmania,Tasmania Police,vehicle,Westpac,,risdon prison,escape,risdon,hobart,prison escape,,News,Crime,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: