A man drowned near Murray Mouth in South Australia after being swept off a sandbar while fishing.
Police were called to Sugars Beach on Hindmarsh Island near Goolwa at around 8:40 a.m. called after the 50-year-old man and his son were reportedly missing in the water.
« We had a few rougher days – there are big waves – so yes, the cracks are really strong. »
We recognize the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the first Australians and traditional custodians of the countries we live, learn and work in.
This service can collect material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, Includes AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service, which is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time, which is 10 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Similar title :
– Man drowns in Murray Mouth, son hospitalized after couple were swept from the beach
– Drowning in Goolwa, South Australia
– Fisherman after being swept off a sandbar in Sugars Beach, Goolwa
– 50-year-old drowned at Sugars Beach near Goolwa
– Man drowns at Sugars Beach, teenagers taken to hospital
Goolwa,Sugars Beach,Australia,Murray Mouth Lookout,Drowning,Goolwa, Sugars Beach, Australia, Murray Mouth Lookout, Drowning,,goolwa,murray,river,mouth,victor harbor,adelaide,drowning,fishing,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: