The « Check In Qld » app will be mandatory for taxis, limousines and ridesharing from next Monday (August 30th).
Prime Minister Annastacia Palaszczuk said the latest case of a COVID-positive taxi driver in Cairns has shown why the mandate was necessary.
« The first case in NSW’s spiral eruption was a Bondi limousine driver carrying flight crews, » said the prime minister.
« Initially confined to Sydney’s eastern suburbs, it spread quickly on the city and the surrounding regions.
« When expanding the range of the Check-In Qld app to include taxis, limousines and carpooling, it is simply a matter of security.
» We assume that Cases may arise from time to time and our job is to get them through as quickly as possible.
« It’s a very difficult situation right now and all we’re doing is protecting the Queenslanders. »
Similar title :
– Obligatory taxi check-in from August 30th August
– Qld calls for QR codes for taxis, car ridesharing
– Rideshare services will fall under the QR code mandate
– A new overnight COVID case in connection with the Indooroopilly cluster
– Taxis added to check-in app
– Queensland threatens to keep the Covid-19 border closings
Queensland,QR code,Ridesharing company,Annastacia Palaszczuk,Queensland, QR code, Ridesharing company, Annastacia Palaszczuk,,,,,,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: