Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny has been featured on Spotify as the most streamed global artist of 2020 – while Lewis Capaldi, Ed Sheeran and Stormzy dominate the UK charts.
Bad Bunny, 26, whose real name is Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, is one of the world’s leading reggaeton and Latin trap singers with a fan base that spans the Spanish-speaking world as well as the United States.
YHLQMDLG, his second studio album, is the most popular on Spotify this year, ahead of After Hours by Canadian singer The Weeknd, Hollywood’s Bleeding by Post Malone and Fine Line by former British One Direction star Harry Styles.
Bad Bunny is also the most streamed artist overall, with his tracks playing 8+. 3 billion times
Spotify, The Weeknd, Bad Bunny, Drake, Podcast
World News – AU – Rapper Bad Bunny is Spotify’s most streamed artist in 2020
. . Related Title :
– Joe Rogan, Things You Should Know Top Spotify, Apple& # 39; s NZ Podcast Charts for 2020
– Bad Bunny, The Weeknd and gardening-themed playlists: Spotify rounds off the 2020 music year& #
– Spotify Wrapped 2020: How to Find Your Top Songs for the Year
– Rapper Bad Bunny is Spotify&s most streamed artist in 2020
– Tones And I& # 39; s & # 39; Dance Monkey& # 39; was No.. . 2 most streamed songs on Spotify in 2020
– The most popular podcasts on Spotify in 2020 is led by none other than Joe Rogan
– Ireland& # 39 ; s Dermot Kennedy Amid & Biggest Names On Spotify
– Spotify Wrapped 2020 Revealed, but you have to wait to find out your most played tracks
– Here& # 39; s What people heard on Spotify in this very crazy year
– Spotify Wrapped 2020: We were a little toxic
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]