Samantha Armytage tied the knot with her partner, horse breeder Richard Lavender, at an intimate wedding on New Year’s Eve.
The ceremony is believed to have taken place on Richard’s estate in the scenic southern highlands of New South Wales and was attended by a small group of the happy couple’s closest family and friends.
And now the Sunrise co-host has used social media to show off her beautiful wedding dress and give fans a glimpse into her big day.
On Thursday night, Sam posted a stunning photo on Instagram showing her holding hands with her new husband as they walked through a paddock and looked each other in the eyes.
Armytage wore a white Carla Zampatti satin high-neck dress with a matching ribbon in her hair, while Lavender wore a gray suit, blue tie and white rose.
« Luck in love. A new year and new beginnings. Perfect. All of our love. Xx. Kylie Gillies, co-host of the Morning Show, wrote.
The newlyweds seemed to be partying late into the night, and Sam posted a selfie with her boyfriend on her Instagram story just before the midnight New Year’s Eve countdown.
Sam announced their engagement in June, revealing that « Rich » had asked the question on his 40 acre property.
« We were picking weeds in the paddock and he said, » Darling, will you marry me? » She said. « It was very cute, very romantic, » she said at sunrise.
« He’s just a very decent, lovely guy. It’s the opposite of the showbiz world and television. ”
Then tragedy occurred in August when Sam shared the sad news that both of her parents had been hospitalized.
The 44-year-old told viewers that her mother Libby was « seriously ill » because she had an autoimmune disease that had led to heart failure.
While Sam’s father was recovering and being discharged from the hospital, his wife Libby passed away three months later in November.
Sam took to Instagram at the time to pay tribute to her mother and learn about the devastating loss of a parent.
« She had fought valiantly for a long time and suffered a lot, but eventually her big heart just couldn’t do it anymore, » said Armytage.
« We are very, very sad. She was wonderful; Kind, loving, loyal, wildly evil, funny & impressive.
« She will be missed forever, but now she is at peace. . forever an angel. RIP Libby Armytage 13/11 / 51-3 / 11/20. ”
Samantha Armytage, Sunrise, Seven Network
World news – AU – Sunrise star Sam Armytage gives a first glimpse into the New Year’s wedding
. . Related title :
– Sunrise Star Sam Armytage gives a first glimpse of CSSANDANDCHAR’s New Year’s wedding #
– Sam Armytage opens her wedding album: Sunrise Host, 44, is beaming with happiness in her first official photo of her . . .
– Sam Armytage marries Richard Lavender in the southern highlands
– Sunrise presenter Sam Armytage marries Richard Lavender in an intimate wedding on New Year’s Eve& # 39; s Eve
– Ring in the new year as a woman! Samantha Armytage marries Richard Lavender in an intimate ceremony on . . .
– Sam Armytage & # 39; to marry Richard Lavender in an intimate ceremony& # 39; ;
– Sunrise Star Sam Armytage is getting married today
– Sam Armytage and Richard Lavender tie the knot
– to marry Sam Armytage Richard Lavender in the southern highlands
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: