A music store in Queensland has caused outrage over a sign prohibiting « fragile » masked persons from entering.
The Guitar Exchange music store in Morayfield was bombarded with negative reviews on Google on Tuesday after pictures of the sign posted on the company’s front door were shared on social media.
Although Queensland does not have strict mask enforcement policies, the Guitar Exchange sign states that the store does not allow masks.
« Your body forms particles when you heal . . . they are not contagious, « reads the store’s sign.
It ends with the message: “If you are fragile and think you must wear a mask, do not enter. ”
Users have accused the company of doing anti-science and « neglecting customer safety » when it comes to improving Google ratings.
An eagle-eyed user first raised the issue in September and wrote, “Obviously neither of you have a science degree to apply for this. What an absolute joke of a store. ”
“No consideration for hygiene or the safety of your customers. Avoid this place like the plague, ”wrote another user on Tuesday evening.
The Queensland state government does not have a mask enforcement policy as its transmission is under control by the community.
Queensland Health recommends having a mask on hand on its website when social distancing guidelines cannot be followed or when people use public transportation.
« Face masks alone do not protect you against COVID-19. Social distancing is the gold standard for COVID-19 prevention methods, coupled with regular hand washing, ”the government website said.
To comment on this story and join the conversation, subscribe to The West Australian’s Everyday Digital package.
Guitar exchange, mask, coronavirus, Morayfield
World news – AU – The outrageous ban on mask wearers in the music business
. . Related title :
– > Morayfield Guitar Exchange launches & # 39; no mask policy& # 39; causing criticism
– Coronavirus Qld: Social media outrage over Guitar Exchange’s anti-mask sign
– The music store is beaten up for putting up controversial & # 39; no masks& # 39; sign banning protective equipment and & # 39; fragile& # 39; people . . .
– Guitar exchange in Morayfield triggers public outrage over & # 39 ; no masks allowed & # 39; sign
– Coronavirus Qld: outrage over social media over Guitar Exchange& # 39; s anti-mask characters
– & # 39; No masks allowed& # 39 ;: Outrage over sign
– & # 39; Extremely selfish& # 39; Guitar shop closed due to ban on masks
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: