Wonder, a Berlin-based company that just finished beta in September, has raised $ 11 million in seed money to scale its video conferencing tool. Led by EQT Ventures, the round with the participation of the existing investor BlueYard Capital will drive the startup’s product development, expand its team and expand its customer base. Wonder’s video communication tool enables larger online group meetings that mirror face-to-face meetings, e.g.. B.. the opportunity to chat in different groups and have chance encounters with people. The startup says this allows for greater freedom of choice, as individuals can have and leave smaller conversations at their own discretion, creating « more natural and enjoyable group meetings. ». . « The overall experience is determined by the participation of each participant, » stated co-founder Stephane Roux. The first iteration of Wonder was founded in April by Roux, Leonard Witteler and Pascal Steck and was Witteler’s first coding project, which he created in his spare time a few years ago. The pandemic provided an opportunity to bring the project into the remote working world, and the product was originally known as Yotribe. The German company is now reporting 200. 000 monthly users with 30 percent organic growth over the week for active users. Jenny Dreier, investor at EQT Ventures Berlin, commented: “The product has explosive potential, which already indicates the outstanding organic growth of the platform. ”
Startup company, start-up capital, Berlin, financing
World news – AU – Wonder from Berlin receives $ 11 million for a video conferencing tool that mimics real life – Tech. EU
. Related title :
– Berlin& # 39; s Wonder raises $ 11 million for a new approach to video chatting where you wander and join groups
– Wonder collects 11 million US dollars to make large virtual events more sociable
– Berlin-based Wonder receives $ 11 million for a video conferencing tool that mimics real life.
– Wonder from Berlin collects 9 million euros for its virtual conference rooms, which imitate real life.
– > Wonder collects 11 US dollars M in seed funding
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: