Bayern Munich returned to victory when Robert Lewandowski turned 12. Bundesliga goal of the season with a 3-1 away win at VfB was scored by Stuttgart on Saturday.
VfB Stuttgart 1-3 Bayern MunichGoals: 1-0 Coulibaly (20 ‘), 1-1 Coman (38’), 1-2 Lewandowski (45 ‘1), 1-3 Costa (88’)
After Hansi Flick’s men lost points in the 1-1 draw with Werder Bremen last weekend, they wanted to make sure that this doesn’t happen again. Thomas Müller stepped behind the central defense in the second minute, but could not find a teammate with his cross, while Lewandowski hit the post with a header shortly afterwards. They didn’t have things their own way, however, as a confident Stuttgart side, undefeated since matchday one, refused to bow to the pressure. Philipp Förster and Silas Wamangituka bonded well on the right several times, and it was this duo that teamed up at the break to kick off, with Silas’ teasing flank being converted into the middle by Tanguy Coulibaly. Bayern then increased their intensity and equalized a few minutes before the break after Coman’s drilled shot, before Lewandowski gave the guests the lead with a brilliant, evasive shot from just outside the penalty area.
The game continued the same way after the break. Far from switching to damage control mode, Stuttgart stuck to its game plan and tried to equalize. However, there were fewer clear openings than in the first half. With a few header games from Lewandowski, the next page came in the first minutes. Silas took matters into his own hands to improve his side level, his pace and tricks were a constant threat to the Bayern defense and he prepared Orel Mangala with a brilliant run and a brilliant turn, but the shot didn’t The marked midfielder shot from eight meters was blocked by Niklas Süle. The hosts inevitably hit the rue as substitute Douglas Costa sealed Bayern’s points in the closing stages after cutting from the right to drill from the edge of the box.
Stuttgart: Kobel – Mavropanos (Karazor 58 ‘), Anton, Kempf – Coulibaly (Massimo 82’), Endo, Mangala, Sosa – Förster (Kalajdzic 77 ‘), Castro (c) (Klimowicz 59’) – SilasUnused subs : Bredlow, Stenzel, Klement, Egloff, KaminskiOut: Al Ghaddioui (pelvis), Awoudja (Achilles tendon), Cisse (groin), Gonzalez (knee), Thommy (elbow), trainers: Pellegrino Matarazzo
Bavaria: Neuer (c) – Pavard, Boateng (Nianzou 69 ‘), Alaba, Hernandez (Süle 58’) – Tolisso (Martinez 83 ‘), Goretzka – Gnabry (Sane 69’), Müller, Coman (Costa 69 ) ‘) – LewandowskiUsed submarines: Nübel, Martinez, Choupo-Moting, Roca, MusialaOut: Davies (ankle), Kimmich (knee), Sarr (thigh) Trainer: Hansi Flick
Get your front row seat for the Bundesliga by signing up for our official newsletter:
FC Bayern Munich, VfB Stuttgart, Bundesliga, Hans-Dieter Flick, UEFA Champions League, Robert Lewandowski
World news – CA – Robert Lewandowski meets Stunner, as Bayern Munich from back to back come hit VfB Stuttgart
. . Related title :
– Robert Lewandowski hits Stunner when Bayern Munich takes on VfB Stuttgart from behind
– Stuttgart 1-3 Bayern Munich: Robert Lewandowski miracle strike brings Bayern to victory
– STU against BAY Dream11 tips and predictions Bundesliga 2020-21
– Stuttgart 1-1 Bayern: results, summary and goals
– VfB Stuttgart against Bayern Munich: Tolisso leaves the field with an injury, 2: 1 against Bayern
– STU vs. BAY Dream11 team forecast Bundesliga 2020-21, VfB Stuttgart vs. Bayern Munich XI play, football . . .
– Stuttgart vs. Bayern Munich live stream: watch Bundesliga online
– STU vs. BAY Fantasy prediction: Stuttgart vs. Bayern Munich Best fantasy selection for Bundesliga 2020-21 game
– Stuttgart vs.. . Bayern Munich LIVE STREAM (28. 11. 20): Watch Bundesliga online | Time, USA TV, channel
– Bundesliga Matchday-9 Aglow As Dortmund, Leverkusen, Leipzig Chase Champions Bayern
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: