Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) has this evening (18. Done the unthinkable in EastEnders when she cheated on her beloved husband Mick (Danny Dyer) with Max Branning (Jake Wood).
Mick recently discovered that he was molested by Katy Lewis (Simone Lahbib) when he was 12 and he was struggling to process such information.
Linda knows that something is bothering him, but he couldn’t find out what was on his mind.
Scheming Katy came to visit tonight and tried to manipulate the situation to her advantage.
She apologized for suggesting that Mick leave Walford, but Linda came home and was surprised to meet the « famous » Katy.
Linda was overwhelmed by the whole thing when both Katy and Mick complimented her – the latter repeating how much he loves her.
The former landlady of Queen Vic was touched by Mick’s words and – confidently – she dressed, hoping to rekindle the spark between them.
Passion actually arose when Mick kissed Linda, but as things heated up he got quite emotional and – when Linda asked him what was going on – he told her to get away from him.
Feeling rejected again, Linda packed a bag and revealed that she would be spending the night with a friend.
It was obvious that she was considering Max’s offer earlier in the episode when he suggested that she spend the night with him.
The nation shouted « Don’t do it, Linda! » as they walked to the exit with a travel bag in hand.
Mick ended up saying nothing to stop her, and that’s why Linda arrived at Max’s front door.
The conflict was evident in her eyes and she knew what it was about when she crossed the threshold.
In typical Max fashion, the former car salesman paid tons of compliments and informed Linda that she was beautiful.
Max kissed her and Linda finally replied and before they knew it they went upstairs.
If you have a soap or TV story, get in touch with videos or pictures by emailing us at soaps @ metro. co. uk – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay up to date on all things on our homepage.
MORE: EastEnders star Kellie Bright admits Linda Carter’s affair with Max Branning is « out of character ».
MORE: 19 EastEnders Moments That Defined Mick and Linda Carter’s reign as Queen Vic’s landlords
MORE: From Den and Angie’s Divorce Papers to Lucy Beales Killer Revealed – 35 Unforgettable EastEnders Moments
Includes exclusive content, spoilers and interviews before it is displayed on the website. Learn more »
EastEnders, Max Branning, Jake Wood, Walford, Linda Carter, Mick Carter, soap opera
World News – GB – Spoiler: Linda cheats on Mick with Max in a devastating turn in EastEnders
. . Related title :
– EastEnders spoiler: Linda Carter cheats on Mick with Max Branning in a devastating turn
– Jake Wood says goodbye on his last day EastEnders day on set
– EastEnders& # 39; Jake Wood addresses & # 39; sad& # 39; The last day on the set when he stepped down as Max Branning
– EastEnders& # is filming 39; Jake Wood says goodbye to Walford filming the final scenes as Max Branning
– EastEnders Star Jake Wood films the last scenes as Max Branning
– & # 39; That& # 39; is a wrap! & # 39; EastEnders star Jake Wood says goodbye to the bad boy Max Branning after 15 years . . .
– EastEnders& # 39; Jake Wood sadly says goodbye when he shoots the last scenes as Max Branning after 15 years.
– EastEnders& # 39; Jake Wood says goodbye emotionally when he films the last Max Branning scenes after 15 years on soap.
– EastEnders& # 39; Jake Wood says goodbye after 15 years while filming the final scenes.
– EastEnders star Jake Wood shares emotional message after filming the final scenes
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: