Strictly Come Dancing pro Karen Hauer talked a lot about the physical transformation of her celebrity partner Jamie Laing during his training and said she built a machine’.
Tonight, Jamie and Karen will meet Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse, HRVY and Janette Manrara, and Maisie Smith and Gorka Márquez in the Strictly finals.
Before the grand finale, Made in Chelsea star Jamie and his dance partner discussed his journey through the show after retiring from last year’s show following a serious injury while filming the opening episode.
Karen, 38, looked back at the various dance-offs they had participated in and said that compared to Jamie, 32, she « had never seen anyone bounce back so positively and resiliently ».
After Karen said it was « amazing » that Jamie had been given a second opportunity to compete, she paid homage to the close friendship they have formed.
« The fact that I made a friend and now I have a machine because he has great abs, » she said.
Jamie noted that taking part in Strictly was « one of the toughest things I’ve probably done in terms of physical and mental resilience ». .
While the workout this week has been « tough » with couples performing three routines each, the reality TV star added that it was « incredible ». .
« It’s difficult, but it’s incredible. « . Training is what it has to be, only three times harder because we have three dances, ”he said.
Jamie faces the challenge of doing elevators with Karen for her show dancing routine, which is put on a cover of Sir Elton John’s I’m Still Standing.
While it’s a daunting prospect, it sounds like the exciting ball of energy is up for the challenge.
« That’s why these guys are amazing. I complain a little. I say, « Ah, I’m a little tired. « She did it for 30 years, » he said.
« Karen also made me pick them up in different places and I’ve never picked up anyone. « . So I have to pick up Karen and sometimes I drop her, it’s just not good, it’s really bad. ‘
During her Charleston at the beginning of the series, Jamie left viewers giggling as he dropped Karen on the floor.
He will likely do his best not to repeat his gaffe tonight when he and Karen re-perform their Charleston on Zero to Hero from the Disney movie Hercules.
They’ll also repeat the Couple’s Choice Routine to Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C C Music Factory.
If you have a celebrity story, video or pictures connect with the metro. co. UK entertainment team by email at celebtips @ metro. co. UK, call 020 3615 2145 or our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
MORE: Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse are the ghosts of Strictly and must win the glitter ball
MORE: Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Maisie Smith wears giant comedy slippers for rehearsals ahead of the finale
Strictly Come Dancing, Maisie Smith, Bill Bailey, Oti Mabuse, Janette Manrara, Jamie Laing, Hrvy and Karen Hauer
‘thanks to strenuous training
. . Related title :
– Strictly Come Dancing: 7 memorable ones Moments from This Series
– Strictly Come Dancing: Lessons for Investors
– Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Finalist Jamie Laing has & # 39; fantastic abs& # 39; thanks to strenuous training, says partner Karen . . .
– Strictly Star Maisie Smith opens about the time in the Show and & # 39; Confidence boost& # 39;
– The Times view of Bill Bailey& Strictly Performance: Middle-aged movers
– Tearful Gorka Marquez admits he struggled with Gemma Leaving Atkinson and Baby for Strictly
– Maisie Smith: Participating in Strictly Come Dancing has mine Confidence Boosted
– Strictly hopeful HRVY reveals its plans for the Glitterball trophy
– Bill Bailey: I hope my Strictly performances inspire other men my age to dance.
– Strictly Come Dancing viewers angry as the clear favorite to win appears
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: