Free Agency Day Two Recap
Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
The Philadelphia 76ers make an instant return when they host the Milwaukee Bucks at 7pm. ET March 17th at the Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia wants to keep its four game home winning streak alive.
On Tuesday, the Sixers narrowly escaped with a win when the team passed the New York Knicks 99-96. 76er forward Tobias Harris did his thing and had 30 points on top of six rebounds.
While it wasn’t a landslide, Monday’s matchup between Milwaukee and the Washington Wizards was still pretty crucial as the Bucks finished it off with a 133-122 win on the road. Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo continued his habit of dropping insane stat lines and throwing a triple-double to 31 points, 15 boards and ten pennies. There are four games in a row in which Antetokounmpo had at least ten rebounds.
The Sixers are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. However, those who like to bet on the underdog should be happy to hear they are 5-2 against the spread if they are expected to lose.
The victories brought the 76ers to 28-12 and the bucks to 25-14. A few stats to keep an eye on: The Sixers rank second in the league for thefts per game, averaging 8.73. But Milwaukee is entering the competition averaging just 6.6 steals per game, which is good for the third best in the league. Ball control could be an important factor in this case.
The Bucks are a solid 5.5 point favorite against the 76ers according to the latest NBA odds.
The odds makers agreed exactly with the betting community in this regard as the game was played with a spread of 5 .5 points opened and stayed right there.
Check out NBA tips for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get tips now.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
Related title :
– 76ers vs. Bucks: As you can see, plans, live stream information, game time, TV channel
– Milwaukee Bucks at Philadelphia 76ers Odds, Tips and Predictions
– Milwaukee Bucks vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preview: Our First Look at the (Embiid-less) One Seed
– PJ Tucker Trading Scenarios: What Might Missiles Get From Nets, Heat, Sixers, Bucks and Lakers?
– What to look out for in Sixers& # 39; first meeting of the season with Milwaukee Bucks
– Top 3 players related to Milwaukee Bucks | NBA close of trading in 2021
– Bucks vs. 76ers Odds & Tips: Philly wants to fight without Joel Embiid on Wednesday
– Milwaukee Bucks vs. Philadelphia 76ers live stream, TV channel, start time, prediction, odds
– Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers LIVE ONLINE from the NBA: schedule, television, streaming and possible formations of …
– NBA: Sixers, Bucks bring both winning streaks into the matchup
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: