Fullback Brice Dulin tried after the last attack of an amazing game when France stunned Wales at 32:30 to deny the visitors a Grand Slam while maintaining hopes of winning the Six Nations title.
Wales, up to 13 men, led by 10 points and three minutes ahead of France, which had dropped to 14 men.
Then France captain Charles Ollivon switched to a converted attempt, only to follow by three.
The French continued the heat and received a penalty in the last minute of regular time.
They marched 60 meters across the field with several intense phases and made in the 82nd minute of the game in an empty Stade de France Free an unmarked Dulin on the left to win the match.
« What an incredible scenario. This team believed in their lucky stars, » said an emotional French coach, Fabien Galthie.
« The players believe in themselves, they know how much these fans in front of their TVs support them. »
It was torture for Wales, a record-breaking 13th Grand Slam and the second six – Missing nations titles in three years.
They are still top of the overall standings but the title will be decided in Paris on Friday when France host Scotland in a game postponed last month.« The players were so close and yet so far. It’s a tough time, but we have to be proud of the effort.
« Waiting for six days from a Grand Slam is frustrating, but all we can do now is sit back and watch next week. » / p> To win a six-nation title for the first time in 11 years, France needs another bonus point win and has to cancel a difference of 20 points.
The most experienced Welsh team of all time with almost 1,000 internationals won the favorites before Comfortably handle the tournament by scoring three attempts to perfection from Dan Biggar’s No. 10 tee.
But under sustained pressure, Wales No. 8 Taulupe Faletau and full-back Liam Williams were eight minutes from the end of sin.France had been overthrown by a man moments before when Lock Paul Willemse was sent off for Wyn Jones.
Related title :
– Brice Dulin& # 39; s last attempt for France denied Wales Grand Slam
– France contested Wales Grand Slam in hectic final
– Later attempt to France denied Wales Grand Slam
– France 32-30 Wales: Late drama as hosts contest Wales Grand Slam on death
– French attempt in stoppage time contests Grand Slam in Wales
– Under the leadership of the immense Alun Wyn Jones, swashbuckling Wales deserved more, but missed Grand Slam fame st
– Six Nations: Wales refuses the Grand Slam as France wins on death
– Wales contested the Grand Slam when France fell to secure a dramatic victory in the Six Nations classic.
– France ends the Welsh Grand Slam quest to establish title tilt against Scotland
– Five food stalls from France against Wales
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: