Science and Technology
The Turkish authorities announced on Monday that two YPG / PKK terrorists were trying to infiltrate into the cross-border counter-terrorism operations area in northern Syria.
The Ministry of National Defense said on Twitter: “Two PKK and YPG terrorists, who tried to infiltrate the Euphrates Shield [Operation] area by opening intrusive fire, were neutralized in a successful intervention by our heroic commandos.”
Turkish authorities often use the word « neutralized » to denote the terrorists in question surrender, killed, or captured
Since 2016, Turkey has launched three successful counterterrorism operations across its borders in northern Syria to prevent the formation of a terrorist corridor and enable the peaceful resettlement of the population: Euphrates Shield (2016), Olive Branch (2018) and Peace Spring (2019)
In its more than 30-year terrorist campaign against Turkey, the PKK – listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States, and the European Union – was responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women and children. And infants the People’s Protection Units (YPG) is its Syrian branch.
Social media policies
Coronavirus infection map
PKK, Syria, Turkey, Terrorism, James Franklin Jeffrey, the People’s Protection Units
World News – African Union – Turkey ‘neutralizes’ 2 YPG / PKK terrorists in North Syria
Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Turkey & # 39; neutralizing & # 39; 2 YPG / PKK terrorists in northern Syria" Turkey & # 39; & diffuses # 39; 2 YPG / PKK terrorists in North Syria
– two terrorists & # 39; In Eastern Turkey
– <a href = "/? S = Coronavirus isn& # 39; Coronavirus is a major threat to the lives of those who live in war zones Life for Those Who Live in War Zones
– <a href = "/? S = Art as Resistance: Exiled Kurdish Artist & # 39; s Istanbul's bold view, Art as Resistance: Exiled Kurdish Artist & # 39; Istanbul bold show
– What& # 39; s face mask drills – do you wear in war zones ?
– Thousands of drug pills from the YPG and PKK were seized in North Syria
– The United States is seeking to expel PKK& # 39; s from Syria in a new alliance with Turkey
– US calls for removal of PKK& # 39; s from Syria in a new alliance with Turkey: Jeffrey
– Security forces attack the PKK arsenal in the southeast Turkey
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: