Pro tip: On paper, the Perth Scorchers’ striking unit is much stronger and more experienced than their opponents. After a sensational breakdown in the previous game, expect the Scorchers batsmen to get strong again.
Our XI: Jason Roy, Phil Salt, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey, Danny Briggs, Mitchell Marsh, Peter Siddle, Rashid Khan, Liam Livingstone, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson
We may not always be able to notify you of subsequent violations (or other relevant) updates. So close your team after the throw.
Mitchell Marsh’s phenomenal 2-14 bowling spell brought Scorchers back into play after the Strikers openers ran away in the final game, scoring 50 runs in five overs. He scored 52 * in 41 balls in his penultimate game, unbeaten, and it’s not far from an all-round performance from him in the same game.
Rashid celebrated the ICC T20I cricketer of the decade with a 13-ball 29 and 2 for 18 against the Scorchers. He has only gone wicket-free in two of his last 19 BBL appearances. Expect another all-round performance from him.
Alex Carey: Carey started the season well with a 40-ball 55 to help his team beat the Hobart Hurricanes. However, he could not maintain this form for the next few games. He fought a 20-ball 15 against the same opponent in the last game. But he has a good record in the Adelaide Oval, averaging 588 runs in 18 innings averaging 34. 58 and a hit rate of 134. 24
Jason Roy: Roy showed what he is capable of with an 11-ball 21 in the last game. He was in phenomenal shape, scored three over 50 points in five T20 Blast games and collected 206 runs with a hit rate of 131. 21st. In his last 15 T20Is, he has made 301 runs with a hit rate of 152. 79 in power play.
Peter Siddle: Siddle is the leading wicket taker this season with ten scalps in five games and the only player to pick a five wicket move in BBL 10. He has a great record in the Adelaide Oval and has collected an incredible 30 wickets in 19 games averaging 15. 30th.
Jhye Richardson: Jhye Richardson has collected six wickets in four games so far in BBL 10. He has collected more wickets against Strikers than any other BBL team – 12 wickets in six games averaging 13. 08.
Danny Briggs: The 29 year old veteran T20 activist from England has played 174 T20 and collected 191 wickets. After a lukewarm start in BBL10 and even one elimination (X-Factor) he came back wonderfully with a few spells of 4-0-20-3 and 3-0-8-2. In his first BBL game this season, he scored 35 of 18 balls unbeaten.
Perth Scorchers, Big Bash League, Adelaide Strikers, Cricket, Dream11, Twenty20
World news – AU – Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers, BBL 2020-21, Fantasy Pick, team predictions
. . Related title :
– Adam Zampa banned for a game for swearing before the clash of Strikers vs. Scorchers
– Adelaide Strikers vs. Perth Scorchers, BBL 2020-21, Fantasy Pick, Team Predictions
– BBL 2020-21: STR versus SCO, schedule 21 and seasons in India: when and where Adelaide can be seen . . .
– SCO vs STR BBL Dream11 prediction today: Fantasy cricket tips for Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers
– Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers, BBL 2020-21 live cricket -Streaming
– Big Bash League 2020-21 (BBL 10), Match 21: Adelaide Strikers versus Perth Scorchers (STR versus SCO) – Fantasy Cricket Tips
– VIDEO: STR vs SCO Dream11 Big Bash League 2020 Prediction Tips Captain Options Player Statistics
– Rashid Khan pulls MS Dhoni-Esque helicopter hot in BBL
– STR versus SCO Dream11 tips and predictions Big Bash League T20
– STR vs SCO Prediction: Toss, Pitch, Free Cricket Betting Tips for Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers BBL 2020 Match . . .
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: