space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to search, up and down arrows for volume.
We hear many stories about the obstacles people face when they have a disability because it is International Disability Day. And sometimes the barriers are about attitudes towards discrimination. Former athlete and disability attorney Ali France is an above-knee amputee and uses a scooter. She was at a Brisbane mall a few weeks ago shortly after she had an operation when she said a cafe refused to let her sit down to wait for her order.
As reported on the radio, Ali France recently had a leg operation. This is wrong.
Jamaica Blue Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Indooroopilly, Amputation
World News – AU – Amputee upset after being refused a seat in the Brisbane Cafe
. . Related title :
– Ali France reveals & # 39; cruel & # 39; Treatment at the Jamaica Blue Cafe in Indooroopilly
– Disability Advocate and former Labor candidate Ali France escorted by cafe in tears
– amputees upset after being refused a seat in the Brisbane Cafe
– Amputee mother who lost a leg in a car accident talks about the shameful moment when she was escorted from a café to . . .
– Disability Advocate escorted out of the cafe in tears
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: