© 2020 Copyright RFI – All rights reserved. RFI is not responsible for the content of external websites. Audience ratings certified by ACPM / OJD.
Olympic hope Kaylee McKeown set a new 200m short distance world record at the Australian Championships.
« Short course is something we don’t get very often so I was excited to see what I can take after some solid training this year, » said McKeown.
« I went to my teammates and my coach and they said, ‘You just set a world record and I thought what?’ I didn’t know until a few minutes later. «
The Australian Short Distance Championships will be held in virtual format this year due to Covid-19. At the same time, swimmers compete in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Hobart.
The titles started on Thursday when McKeown set their record in Brisbane on Friday night, although Swimming Australia didn’t tweet the result until Saturday.
The 19-year-old has good prospects for the Australian Olympic team for Tokyo next year, having won silver in the 200m backstroke at last year’s World Endurance Championship in South Korea.
Kaylee McKeown, world record progress 200 meters back, back, swimming, world record, Katinka Hosszú
World news – AU – Aussie McKeown breaks 200 m short distance back record world record – RFI
. . Related title :
– Kaylee McKeown breaks 200 m Backstroke short-distance world record in virtual Australian swimming titles
– Aussie McKeown breaks 200 m -Short-Course-Backstroke-World Record
– >> In-Form McKeown shattered 200- m back record for short distances
– ToKaylee McKeown beats short distance record over 200 m
– In form Kaylee McKeown beats short course 200 m back record
– McKeown beats Backstroke world record
– BREAKING: Kaylee McKeown sets the world record of 1:58. 94 In 200 m back
– Kaylee McKeown breaks the SCM 200 back world record
– Australian Olympic hope, 19, beats 200m -Short distance world record at & # 39; virtual& # 39; National championship
– Swimming in form McKeown beats short distance record over 200 m back
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: