No.. 1 or no. 2 Depending on your favorite poll, Baylor takes on Washington at 5:00 p.m.. m. Central time. The bears are 10. 5 point favorites.
Washington didn’t play this season. From last year’s roster, they lost two All-American newbies from McDonald’s to the NBA.
1) Limit Quade Green – The former Kentucky point guard led Washington’s crime in the first semester of last year. He then missed the second semester because he was not academically eligible. They went 11-4 with Green and 4-13 without him.
2) Take open shots at the 2-3 Zone – Mike Hopkins was a longtime Syracuse assistant running a modified version of the Syracuse 2-3 Zone. He changed it to match the opponent, as demonstrated by her work against Kansas a few years ago when LaGerald Vick failed to hit a floater.
The huskies lack the length of last season. You will likely need to clutter towards the ball, which should set up passes on the other side of the zone.
3) Better rim protection – After last night’s game, reigning head coach Jerome Tang said they did not receive rim protection against Louisiana. The Bears finished with one block and Louisiana shot 62% from two. That won’t work, especially as the schedule increases next week. Baylor’s greats have to compete better.
Despite the 30-point win, Tang was not thrilled in the aftermath. He understands how great this team can be, perhaps best by saying that LJ Cryer could be the best newbie Baylor ever had. The Bears will do very well for many seasons over the next decade, but this squad and coaching team are uniquely strong.
Baylor’s defense is playing better tonight and while they no longer shoot 56% of three, the bears move the ball well. I take Baylor 80-66.
Baylor University, Washington Huskies, Pacific-12 Conference, Baylor Bears and Lady Bears, College Basketball, Mike Hopkins, Jamal Bey, Quade Green, Head Coach, Scott Drew
World news – AU – Baylor-Washington: Observe, Preview, Three Keys and Prediction
. . Related Title :
– # 2 Baylor Bears Game Preview & ;; Observe
– Baylor-Washington: Observe, Preview, Three Keys and Prediction
– Huskies look for basketball bounce-back from last season& # 39; s Disaster
– As UW men&s basketball for the season opener against. No. 2 Baylor, here’s & what to expect from Huskies in 2020
– Washington finally opens vs. . No. 2 Baylor
– Baylor Vs Washington College Basketball Picks, Odds, Predictions 11/29 / 20
– No.. 2/1 MBB against Washington
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: