Brisbane took two runs to win the final ball or one run to send the match off to a super-over.
On strike, Mark Steketee hissed the ball at Colin Ingram and angrily shot to the other end.
When he got there, Ingram, with Steketee’s bat, fired the ball against the wicket in the air rather than on the ground.
The decision went up and it was believed that Ingram had affected the wicket before Steketee knocked his bat down.
Watch Big Bash Live & Ad-Break Free while playing with the Fox Cricket Commentary Team. New to Kayo? Get Your Free Trial Now & Start Streaming Right Now>
The Heat appeared to be in a comfortable position as they played out the Hurricanes for 150 and needed a goal of 151 to win the game.
Crucial to the representation of the heat was the performance of the Afghan importer Mujeeb Ur Rahman, who claimed 5-15 to lead the hurricane charges.
He took Hobart’s Ben McDermott on four, but his most significant scalp was when he cleaned Dawid Malan at bowling, and the Englishman on 39 when the hurricanes started to find a way up.
Mujeeb’s numbers were the fourth best in Big Bash history, trailing Lasith Malinga (6-7 against Scorchers, December 2012), Ish Sodhi (6-11 against Thunder, January 2017) and Dan Christian (5-14 against Strikers), January 2017).
It’s a shame that the chaos of his team’s ability with the bat will overshadow Mujeeb’s brilliance with the ball.
They recovered before hitting 5-66 thanks to a 32 from Max Bryant and a 29 from Lewis Gregory.
However, a strong partnership of 50 between Jimmy Peirson, 14, and James Bazley (49, not eliminated) helped steer the heat into triplicate.
Peirson ambushed at the end of the fourteenth, but Bazley was a soldier when he lost Simon Milenko (3) before connecting with Steketee.
After taking seven out of the final, the heat of victory seemed certain to be sure until the chaos with Steketees inability to put his racket on the ground ensued and presented the Hurricanes with an invaluable victory over the final ball and one Avoid super over.
NOTE ON RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including advertisements) you use on this website and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and on other websites. This is also known as online behavioral advertising. Learn more about our policies and your choices, including how to opt out.
Big Bash League, Hobart Hurricanes, Brisbane Heat, Cricket, Dream11, Twenty20
World news – AU – BBL 2020: Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat, live results, blog, like it go watch, start, stream, quit, go out, Mark Steketee, Colin Ingram
. . Related title :
– Hobart Hurricanes from Afghanistan- Tweaker Mujeeb Ur Rahman stuns
– > ABSOLUTE CHAOS: Crazy run-out sees heat dip in most dramatic BBL ending that
– >> Mujeeb Hobart turns in Gabba
– HUR vs STA Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Tips & Probable XIs for Today’s & # 39; Big Bash League 2020-21 Match 20 . . .
– Hobart Hurricanes v Brisbane Heat, BBL 2020-21 Live Cricket Streaming: Big Bash League 10 Free Televised . . .
– BBL 2020 HUR vs HEA Live Stream in India, Pitch Report, Brisbane Weather Forecast
– Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat, BBL 2020-21, Fantasy Pick, team predictions
– Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat Dream 11 prediction: best tips for HUR vs HEA Big Bash League 2020
– VIDEO | Lewis Gregory sums up 2020 by landing the delivery at a stupid point to leave the entire floor in crevices.
– HUR vs HEA Prediction: Toss, Pitch, Free Cricket Betting Tips for Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat BBL 2020 Match . . .
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: