This is undated electron microscope image provided by U. s. The National Institutes of Health in February 2020 shows the emerging SARS-CoV-2 virus, yellow, originating from the surface of cells, pink, cultured in a laboratory.. Also known as 2019-nCoV, the virus causes COVID-19. The sample was isolated from a patient in the United States. s. On Thursday, March 5, 2020, Tennessee State Department of Health Commissioner Lisa Percy confirmed the state’s first case of novel coronavirus.. . (NIAID-RML via AP)
This undated electron microscope image made available by U. s. The National Institutes of Health in February 2020 shows the emerging SARS-CoV-2 virus, yellow, originating from the surface of cells, pink, cultured in a laboratory.. Also known as 2019-nCoV, the virus causes COVID-19. The sample was isolated from a patient in the United States. s. On Thursday, March 5, 2020, Tennessee State Department of Health Commissioner Lisa Percy confirmed the state’s first case of novel coronavirus.. . (NIAID-RML via AP)
There are now 10,693,773 cases of coronavirus in the United States. s. And 243,466 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
– Another 6,439 coloradines were diagnosed with COVID-19, nearly double the daily total on Monday. Police is warning residents who are ignoring the virus that they are playing Russian roulette.
– Most of Colorado’s 30 largest school districts plan to offer personalized learning for the rest of the year, but the situation changes rapidly.
– Unemployment rates in Colorado are on the rise, with the number of initial epidemic unemployment claims higher than they have been since June.
– Gap Fund provides support to companies trying to weather the pandemic, and grants funds to 547 companies in Colorado that are struggling.
– Pueblo extends the citywide curfew due to the rise of COVID-19, moving the expiration date from November. 13th to November. 27.
– A baby with COVID-19 was born in Colorado and is now receiving treatment at Rocky Mountain Children’s Hospital in Denver.
– A prison sentence and a $ 5,000 fine are potential consequences of breaching coronavirus-related residency rules in Colorado’s ski towns.
– the state representative. Kyle Molika was named Health Equity Hero for his COVID-19 work at the Cook County Jail, helping care for patients during the outbreak in April and May, while the General Assembly has been postponed.
– Colorado hospitals can lose between US $ 4. 6 billion and 7 dollars. One billion dollars in 2020 and 2021 due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Email notifications are only sent once per day, and only if there are new matches.
Colorado Politics is published in print and online. Our website features personalized news stories, daily subscribers, designed for professionals in the public policy arena. Member subscribers also receive the weekly print edition of our award-winning newspaper, which features prominent news features and stories, in their inboxes every Saturday..
Secure your subscription to Colorado’s premier political news magazine, which has been in constant publication since 1898. You can be on the lookout alongside Colorado political insiders. Do you want the real scoop? Subscribe to Colorado Politics today!
Coronavirus, Colorado, Denver
World news – AU – Coronavirus in Colorado: Latest figures
Related Title :
– Coronavirus in Colorado: Latest numbers
– Long Line Forms at the COVID-19 Test Site in Denver
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: