This game was an ODI against New Zealand on 13. March, which saw the gates closed at the last minute on fears of the spread of coronavirus.
Few can imagine the challenging year to come and the delicate nature of hosting sporting events that persists to this day.
The ONLY place to see every single game of the India Tour of Australia is Fox Cricket, which is available on Kayo. New to Kayo? Get Your Free Trial Now & Start Streaming Right Now>
Even so, Australia is back, and so are some fans, as the nation’s rivalry with India continues with the first of three ODIs to be followed by three T20Is.
Amazingly, the 50-over game on Friday is only the second ODI in Australia since India on Jan.. January 2019 – 679 days ago – played on these shores for the last time.
Most games are sold out, and fans are rushing back to the SCG and Manuka Oval, which will be 50 percent full.
The SCG will also host the second ODI before the teams on 4. Head to Canberra December December to decide on the 50 and T20 prelude.
Australia and India will then return to Sydney for the final two T20s before testing preparations begin.
Here is everything you need to know about the ODI and T20 series between Australia and India.
The only place you can see every game is Fox Cricket, available on Kayo, Foxtel, and Foxtel Now.
Get the latest cricket news, highlights and analysis straight to your inbox with Fox Sports Sportmail. Register now !!!
Australia ODI and T20: Aaron Finch (c), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (vc), Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, and Adam Zampa
India ODI: Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul (week), Sanju Samson (week), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav , Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini and Shardul Thakur
India T20: Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul (week), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Sanju Samson (week), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah , Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar, T. Natarajan
Glenn Maxwell: The 32-year-old regained his stride in a big way in his last ODI series, which was played against world champions England in England. He was a player in the three-match series thanks to 77 and 108 from No.. 7th. Maxwell flourished at the point where he will have to be suspended again for the games against India. Should its ODI form translate into domestic shores, India will find it difficult to contain it.
Shikhar Dhawan: Due to the absence of his partner Rohit Sharma, additional pressure will be put on the Indian opener during the white ball games. There are certainly worse options to rely on at the top of the order. The 34-year-old has an ODI average of 45. 14, hit rate of 94. 01 and 17 tons. He’s also bringing a hot T20 mold to Australia. He made 618 runs out of 44. 14 play for the Delhi Capitals in this year’s Indian Premier League.
NOTE ON RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including advertisements) you use on this website and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and on other websites. This is also known as online behavioral advertising. Learn more about our policies and your choices, including how to opt out.
Australian cricket team for men, Indian national cricket team, One Day International, test cricket, Virat Kohli
World news – AU – Cricket Australia v India, ODI series 2020, Schedule, game plan, how to watch, dates, roster, SCG, how many fans can attend
. . Related title :
– Australia against India first ODI: Brett Lee insists that Pat Cummins cannot play second fiddle in the attack
– Five key questions before Australia&’s ODI and T20 series against India
– Aussies& # 39; 679 days of starvation end as India-India rivalry resumes
– Australia vs. India ODI series: Cricket returns to SCG on the sixth anniversary of Phil Hughes’ death
– In desolate times, Justin Langer sees & # 39; plenty of space for Banter& # 39;
– India, Australia, to Phil Hughes in the 1st. ODI on the occasion of his 6. 63 seconds to pay tribute to the day of death
– India versus Australia: & # 39; at least & # 39; we have a very good substitute captain, & # 39; Ian Chappell calls India& # 39; the substitute skipper of India& # 39; . . .
– > Marnus Labuschagne is ready for a bumpy ride this summer against Indian bowlers out to get him done
– IND vs AUS: & # 39; No room for abuse, & # 39; says Justin Langer
– India versus Australia: & # 39; Nobody can Dhoni& # 39; s place, & # 39; Rahul opens the role of his wicketkeeper &
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]