Australia allrounder, who has a history of concussion, was disqualified from the Sixers v Adelaide Strikers game
Ashley Gardner of the Sydney Sixers allrounder was excluded from today’s Rebel WBBL clash due to concussion.
Gardner suffered a concussion while plunging into the field to stop Katie Mack’s limits during Adelaide roles in Drummoyen Oval. She was replaced at Sydney side by wicket keeper Maddy Dark.
Climbing on the middle wicket line in the eighth inning, Gardner chases down Mac’s shot that falls and goes down on her stomach in an attempt to save four runs.
Even though she didn’t hit her head on the ground, it was an annoying landing and she was slow to get on her feet.
Gardner left the stadium as she was assessed by Cricket Australia medical staff and excluded from the match, before undergoing an additional test in the role-break.
Gardner has a long history of concussion. The 23-year-old had six concussions, the last of which was the day before January 27 on the eve of the T20 series triple-stop against India and England..
The player was injured in the back of the neck from Alyssa Healy’s shot while returning to her mark in the net but recovered in time for the first match on February 1..
Gardner missed two matches during the Rebel WBBL season in 2017-18 after he was beaten by goalkeeper from England then speedy Scorers Katherine Brunt.
A similar hit from the same archer saw her missed in an ODI match during 2017 Ashes, while also injured during an in-team match in September 2018 but recovered in time for her pitch entry in the inaugural T20I against New Zealand in Sydney..
Gardner averages 15. 5 with bats this summer with only half a century – 53 against hurricanes earlier this month.
The Sixers play four matches in the next seven days as they look to clinch a place in the Finals but given Gardner’s history of headhunting, a cautious approach is set..
Big Bash Women’s League, Sydney Sixers (WBBL), Cricket, Hobart Hurricanes Women, Adelaide Strikers, Rachel Priest, Ellyse Perry
World News – AU – Gardner knocked out after fear of a concussion Brain in Sydney
. . Related title :
– Gardner surrendered after a concussion fright in Sydney a>
– Berry stars, but the Sixers are blown out by tornadoes while thunder stumbles again
– Mixed results for Matthews and Taylor
– WBBL: Rachel Priest is starring as Hobart Hurricans continue to disturb Sydney Sixers from the slide
– ADS vs SYS Prediction, 11 Wickets Fantasy Cricket Tips: Play XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update – WBBL 2020, Match 37
– <a href = "/? S = AS-W vs SS-W WBBL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Play-11 Updates for Today& # 39 S wbbl match . . . AS-W vs SS-W WBBL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Play-11 Updates for Today& # 39; s WBBL Match . . .
– a record hit from the Kiwi international leads Hobart to successive WBBL victories
– Cricket Betting Tips and Fantasy Cricket Match Predictions: WBBL 2020 – Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers – Match 37
– <a href = "/? S = HB-W vs BH-W Fantasy Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Brisbane Heat Women Best Fantasy Picks for Rebel . . . HB-W vs BH-W Fantasy Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Brisbane Heat Women Best Fantasy Picks for Rebel . . .
– HH-W vs BH-W Match Prediction Who Wins Today, & # 39; s WBBL 2020 Match 40
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: