The extent of Kerri-Anne Kennerley’s injuries was exposed after the television veteran fell off a trapeze during a performance of the stage musical Pippin.
7NEWS previously reported that the 67-year-old fell to the ground during the show on Wednesday night but was able to finish her song before she was rushed to the hospital.
Kennerley plays Grandma Berthe on the Australian season of the hit musical that recently began its series of shows at the Lyric Theater in Sydney.
The 67-year-old had previously spoken about her physical and strenuous role in production, which is why she has to climb the rafters of the trapeze.
« In my large number, I have to sit on a trapeze and climb 4 feet. 5m), ”she said to The Senior.
« I am helped by a very stiff, handsome trapeze artist, and we do several movements, including one called » The Bird « and one that involves hanging by my feet. ”
« It’s a big learning curve and I know how active and tough it will be, but there are some improvements every day. ”
Two months ago, the star also took to Instagram to share a video learning how to use the trapeze.
“I told you I wanted to join the circus! I’m really excited to play Berthe in @pippinaustralia . Now I have the opportunity to sing upside down, ”she wrote.
Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Pippin, Studio 10, Network 10, John Kennerley
World News – AU – Extent of Kerri-Anne Kennerley’s injuries after a 15-foot fall
. . Related title :
– Kerri- Anne Kennerley was hospitalized after falling on a trapeze
– Kerri-Anne Kennerley& # 39; Injuries revealed after 15 feet fall she ends up in hospital
– Kerri -Anne Kennerley, 67, hospitalized according to & # 39; nasty& # 39; Herbst
– Kerri-Anne Kennerley, 67, is hospitalized after falling off a trapeze during a performance of the stage musical . . .
– Kerri-Anne Kennerley rushed to the hospital after she fell off a trapeze during the performance of Pippin Musical
– Kerri-Anne Kennerley rushed to the hospital after a trapeze accident on the set of Pippin the Musical
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: