Regional Queensland may have been the target of a terrorist attack, police said after accusing a man of making preparations for violent extremism.
A 29 year old Kepnock man was charged with a number of acts in preparation for or planning terrorist acts.
Police claim the man planned a terrorist attack in the Bundaberg region and applied for firearms training.
On 3. A search warrant was issued on the man’s property in Kepnock on November 11th after he reportedly threatened a member of the public.
Officials allegedly found electronic devices with information « indicating a desire to commit violent extremism ». .
« The decision to indict this man was made to prevent a terrorist attack in Australia and to protect the community, » said Scott Lee, assistant commissioner for the federal police.
If the man is found guilty of the charges, he faces a sentence of up to life imprisonment.
Terrorism, Queensland, Bundaberg Central, Attack
World News – AU – Man charged with « conspiracy to terrorist attack » in regional Queensland
. . Related title :
– Qld man accused of Bundy -To have planned terrorist attack
– man from Queensland accused of & # 39; Seek training, plan terrorist attack& # 39;
– Bundaberg man accused of plotting a terrorist attack in Qld
– man charged with & # 39; Terrorist attack& # 39; in regional Queensland
– arrest stopped Terrorist attack in Queensland: Police
– <a href = "/ ? s = Breaking News and Updates: Sydney swells through the hottest days in 80 years, two new COVID-19 cases in . . . Breaking News and Updates: Sydney swells through the hottest days in 80 years; two new COVID-19 cases in . . .
– man from Queensland charged with conspiracy to attack Bundaberg
– NAMED: man charged with alleged terrorist attack in Bundaberg
– Bundaberg & # 39; Terrorist attack & # 39 ;: Fall of the Federal Police
– Qld Mann was conspiracy of Bundy terrorist attack
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: