Human remains were found in the bushland near the western Victorian town of Ballarat as part of the long-standing investigation into the suspicious disappearances of Mother Kobie Parfitt.
The discovery was made in Snake Valley, about 30 minutes from the regional town, about 1. Tuesday at 30 p.m., the police announced on Wednesday.
Detectives searched the area Monday and Tuesday before discovering the remains in a mine shaft near Kelly’s Track.
Ms. Parfitt, 43, was last born on Jan.. Seen in Ballarat on April 4th and police believe she was killed that day.
A 31-year-old Mount Clear woman was approached by officials and released without charge on Wednesday for the disappearance of Ms. Parfitt.
Detective Inspector Andrew Stamper said last month the mother of four had led a challenging life related to drugs and crime and had been estranged from her family for several years.
He said it was only a matter of time before the missing persons group resolved the case.
Ballarat, Snake Valley
World News – AU – Police make grim discoveries in search of missing Victorian mother
. . Related title :
– Police find people remains in Snake Valley in search of missing Victorian mother, Kobie Parfitt
– The search for a missing mother suspected of having been murdered takes a grim turn when police officers find human remains in the church . . .
– Body discovered in search of Ballarat mother Kobie Parfitt
– Grim discovery in search of missing Ballarat mother Kobie Parfitt
– Police find human remains in search of missing Ballarat woman Kobie Parfitt
– body is in Snake Valley
– Missing woman from Ballarat Kobie Parfitt: Investigators find human remains in the Snake Valley mine shaft
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: