The biological aging process has been successfully reversed among a sample of older humans. This led to the chief investigator’s announcement: “Aging can actually be targeted and reversed at the fundamental cellular biological level.
The first study of its kind in the world saw researchers from Tel Aviv University and Shamir Medical Center use oxygen therapy to reverse two main indicators of biological aging – telomere length and accumulation of senescent cells..
As our bodies age, the number of protective covers at the end of chromosomes, called telomere shortening and immobilized senescent cells, increases..
A clinical trial involving 35 retirees attempted to verify whether a method called hyperbaric oxygen therapy could prevent the deterioration of these two main indicators of aging..
Subjects were placed in a pressurized chamber that was infused with pure oxygen for 90 minutes a day, five days a week over a period of three months..
By the end of the experiment, the scientists reported how the participants’ telomeres had grown by roughly 20 percent on average, while the zenocytes had shrunk by up to a third..
Professor Shai Efrati of Tel Aviv University School of Medicine and Sagol School of Neuroscience and co-author of the study said, “Because telomere shortening is considered the ‘holy grail’ of aging biology, many large-scale pharmacological and environmental interventions are being undertaken in the hope of enabling telomere elongation..
“The remarkable improvement in telomere length that appears during and after these unique HBOT protocols provides the scientific community with a new basis for understanding that aging can actually be targeted and reversed at the basic biological cellular level..
The effects were instead the result of the pressurized chamber causing hypoxia, causing cell regeneration.
Dr Amir Haddani, co-author of the study, said: “So far, interventions such as lifestyle modifications and intense exercise have been shown to have an inhibitory effect on shortening the expected telomere length..
Don’t miss the opportunity to create a trade-off between deaths and the economy [Report] Coronavirus Prediction: Has Nostradamus Warn of COVID-19? [ANALYSIS] Hair Loss Treatment: Three Science-Backed Essential Oils [ANALYSIS]
“However, what is remarkable in our study, is that within just three months of treatment, we were able to achieve significant telomere elongation – at rates far exceeding any of the current available interventions or lifestyle modifications..
They seek to profit from a lucrative market to increase life expectancy, as well as make people look and feel alive..
The scientists behind the groundbreaking study suggest that aging is just a treatable disease like any other.
The president of the biotech company made headlines after becoming patient zero in a revolutionary gene therapy that she claimed could permanently alter DNA to stop muscle loss and other age-related conditions.
Although BioViva CEO Liz Barrish was criticized for this experimental drug trial, she claims to have increased her telomeres length in the ensuing five years, and recently claimed the death was « elective ».
See the front and back pages of the day and download the newspaper
Ask again the problems and use the historic Daily Express
Aging, Telomere, Cells, Oxygen Therapy, Research
World News – AU – The process of human aging is reflected in the study that injected retirees with oxygen – and it worked
. . Related title :
– Study Finds Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapies Reflecting the aging process
– <a href="/?s= The process of human aging was reflected in the study that pumped retirees with oxygen – and it succeeded – the process of human aging was reflected in a study that injected retirees with oxygen – and succeeded
– <a href = "/? s = & Scientists # 39; & # 39: Reverse the Human Aging Process: Oxygen Therapy Changes Older Bodies . . . & Scientists # 39; Succeeded to Reverse the Process of Human Aging. . . .
– Can aging be reversed? Yes, scientists say after revealing two key secrets of the aging process
– Israel Scientists claim to be & # 39; They partially reversed the cellular aging process for the first time in history
– Initially, scientists & # 39 ; reverse& # 39; Human Aging
– <a href = "/? S = reverse human aging in & # 39; Holy Grail& # 39; study, scholars say" The reverse of human aging in & # 39; Holy Grail & # 39; Study, scientists say
– oxygen therapy reverses the body’s aging process & # 39;
– At first, the scientists said they partially reversed the cellular aging process in humans
– certainly it appears humans have found a way to reverse aging
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: