Posted: 23:25 GMT, Aug.. December 2020 | Updated: 00:05 GMT, Sept.. December 2020
Tasmania has registered three coronavirus infections in the hotel quarantine, interrupting the island’s 120-day run without a new case.
A woman aged 30 and two children under 10 arrived from Delhi, India before 10am on Sunday morning on a Qantas 787 Dreamliner and tested positive on Tuesday.
You will be taken to the Royal Hobart Hospital for further evaluation of the mother’s health and the age of the children, said Prime Minister Peter Gutwein.
A woman aged 30 and two children under 10 arrived from Delhi, India on a Qantas 787 Dreamliner before 10am on Sunday morning and tested positive (inventory) on Tuesday
« We fully expected that there will be quarantine due to the high risk of international travelers in COVID cases, » said Gutwein.
All 118 people on board the charter flight have been tested since entering the hotel quarantine and 91 test results have been received so far.
Mr. Gutwein said that all coronavirus protocols were followed and no staff was forced into isolation.
« The clinical and public health councils say we are in a very robust position, » he said.
Tasmania is expected to receive two more return flights to assist Australians stranded overseas return home.
The family of three has since been taken to the Royal Hobart Hospital for further evaluation (picture)
Share what you think
The views expressed in the above content are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We will automatically post your comment and a link to the message on your Facebook timeline as it is posted on MailOnline. To do this, we link your MailOnline account to your Facebook account. We ask you to confirm this for your first post on Facebook.
Tasmania, coronavirus, Peter Gutwein, quarantine
World news – AU – Tasmania cancels its 120-day run without coronavirus
. . Related title :
– woman, two children test positive for COVID-19 in the quarantine hotel in Tasmania
– Coronavirus: Prime Minister Peter Gutwein continues to swear flights of grace despite positive arrivals
– Mother and her two young children test positive for coronavirus in Tasmania after returning from India . . .
– Tasmania reports three cases of coronavirus in hotel quarantine after 120 days
– Three virus cases in Tasmania quarantine
– Three new coronavirus cases in hotel quarantine in Tasmania
– >> Coronavirus tests were in for Tasmanian travelers Quarantine positive
– & # 39; Dispectful& # 39 ;: Gutwein increases pressure on AFL against Tasmanian team
– Three new cases of COVI D-19 after grace flight from Delhi, India lands in Tasm ania
– Hobart COVID test clinic on the move
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: