Heavy rain on the Gold Coast on Sunday resulted in emergency alarms being issued for three water catchment areas.
« Due to heavy rainfall, low-lying properties in these areas are likely to be affected by flooding in the coming hours, » it said in the warning.
The Gold Coast Council advised affected residents to monitor the situation and consider moving to a higher level.
It has rained heavily on the Sunshine Coast too, but it did is the Gold Coast, which covers the main load of the system.
Around 300 calls for help were made to the state rescue services over the weekend.
The Bureau of Meteorology issued a severe weather warning for the southern parts of West and Central Queensland and the darling downs out.
Related titles :
– Weather Gold Coast: emergency warning as rainy pound City
– Driver floats away while he’s in His trapped Mercedes as relentless rain floods Brisbane and the Gold Coast …
– roads turn into raging torrents, rescued motorists
– Gold Coast residents on high alert as severe Storms in parts of Southeast Queensland cause flash floods
– >> Wild weather turns roads into rivers, with more rain
– Warning: Southeast Queensland Corner is getting worse
– New South Wales’ weather system stretches along the coast to Queensland
– More wild Weather follows the weekend flood
– The police are looking for a suspect after a shooting on the Gold Coast
– High water alarm for parts of Gold Coast after heavy rain
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: