Free Agency Day Two Recap
Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
The Chicago Bulls make an instant return when they host the San Antonio Spurs at 8pm. ET March 17th at the United Center. Both teams are trying to continue their momentum from their previous victories.
It all went to Chicago against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday when they got away with a 123-102 win. The competition was as good as finished by the end of third place. At this point the bulls had got an advantage of 102-79. The shooter Zach LaVine had an outstanding game for Chicago when he shot 7-12 from downtown and finished with 40 points.
Meanwhile, San Antonio scored a 109-99 win over the Detroit Pistons on Monday. San Antonio drew on the efforts of point guard Dejounte Murray, who lost a double-double with 19 points and ten rebounds and six groschen, and center Jakob Poeltl, who scored a double-double with 14 points and 12 boards in addition to four blocks .
Chicago is expected to win a close competition on Wednesday unless there is Summer Beater. They are currently two on two versus the spread in their recent games, a trending weather one might want to consider.
The Bulls got away with a 110-109 win when the two teams met earlier last January. Will they repeat their success or do the Spurs have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
The Bulls are an easy 1.5 point favorite against the Spurs according to the latest NBA odds.
The odds makers agreed exactly with the betting community in this regard, as the game was rated as 1.5 Points spread opened and stayed right there.
Check out NBA tips for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get tips now.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
Related title :
– Bulls vs. Spurs: Watch Online, Live Stream Info, Match Time, TV Channel
– For San Antonio Spurs& # 39; shrunken Big Man Corps, a big task ahead of us
– Fantasy basketball: waiver wire gems just have to be listed
– Bulls vs. Spurs game preview and open thread
– Bulls vs Spurs: NBA Bet Lines, Odds and Trends – March 17, 2021
– Devin Vassell is the latest version in the Spurs& # 39; Collection of silent assassins
– San Antonio Spurs at the Chicago Bulls Betting Preview
– San Antonio Spurs Go For Second Victory On The Straight
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: