shares of Immumetp Ltd. .
An Australian biotechnology listed on Nasdaq rose 190% Thursday after the company reported positive results from a study into the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. The company said overall survival data from a Phase 2b study evaluating its lead product candidate eftilagimod alpha in combination with chemotherapy compared to placebo and chemotherapy performed well. The overall trend in OS in the general population was a mean survival benefit of plus 2. 7 month. However, in patients under 65 years of age, the benefit was 7. 1 month. The data was presented at the Breast Cancer Symposium in San Antonio this week. « Although the progression-free survival data in the Efti group earlier this year showed no significant improvement over the comparator arm in AIPAC, the OS data in general already look very interesting and will continue to mature, » said AIPAC Principal Investigator, Hans Wildiers of der University Hospital Leuven in Belgium said in a statement. « The OS data in subgroups such as those under 65 is very encouraging and may lead to more effective treatment options for metastatic breast cancer patients. « Maxim analyst Jason McCarthy raised his stock price target from $ 4 to $ 8 on the news. « Overall survival data, particularly in pre-defined subgroups, suggest that efti has an important and significant impact, » McCarthy wrote in a message to clients. Maxim rates the stock as a buy. Greenwich LifeSciences Inc. .
rose 45% after dropping more than Jan.. 000%, also due to promising news for breast cancer treatment.
South Korea’s sovereign wealth fund sold shares in Alibaba, Apple and Intel in the third quarter. It has also more than doubled a position in GM stocks, a move that has paid off in the fourth quarter so far.
By using this website you agree to this
Historical and current end-of-day data from FACTSET.
All offers are in local exchange time.
Last real-time sales data for U. . S.. . Stock market prices only reflect trades reported through Nasdaq.
Intraday data was delayed by at least 15 minutes or as per exchange requirements.
Immutep, Stock, NASDAQ: IMMP, ASX, ASX: IMM, Metastatic Breast Cancer
World News – CA – Immutep shares rise 190% on positive results in breast cancer treatment studies
. . Related title :
– Immutep shares rise 190%% on positive results in breast cancer treatment study
– Immutep – AIPAC Breast Cancer Study Updates and New Trial Announcement
– ASX shares of the Day: Immutep (ASX: IMM) Shares Up 60% in Test News
– Immutep- Stocks Up 57% Thanks to Two Big Announcements Announcements
– Closing Bell: Today&’s Biggest Small Cap Mover at the ASX
– <a href = "/? s = Immutep& # 39; s Chinese partner starts clinical phase II study for patients with metastatic breast cancer The Chinese partner of Immutep& starts a clinical phase II study for patients with metastatic breast cancer
– Immutep& # 39; s (ASX: IMM) breast cancer therapy kit for phase 2 study in China
– Immutep 72% after breast cancer study show Promising survival data
– Immutep&’s Chinese partner EOC Pharma starts phase II metastatic breast cancer study
– Immutep reports statistically significant survival benefit for important patient groups in the ongoing phase IIb AIPAC study . . .
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: