This copy is only intended for your personal, non-commercial use. To order
Presentation-ready copies of Toronto Star content for distribution
to colleagues, clients or clients or inquire about them
Permissions / licenses can be found at: www. TorontoStarReprints. com
A mother and child were admitted to hospital Tuesday following a fire on Nasmith Street and Bovaird Drive East in Brampton.
Although the mother was exposed to the fire and smoked for a long time, both are now in a stable condition, say Peel police.
The two were in the basement of the residence while others were rescued from above by Brampton firefighters in the house.
A firefighter has been called in to investigate and the streets in the area have been closed.
Copyright owned or licensed by Toronto Star Newspapers Limited. Everything
Rights reserved. This content is published or distributed
Expressly prohibited without Toronto’s prior written consent
Star Newspapers Limited and / or its licensors. To order copies of
Toronto Star items can be found at: www. TorontoStarReprints. com
Brampton, structural fire
World news – CA – Mother and child admitted to hospital after a fire in a Brampton hospital
. . Related title :
– Mother and child after fire in Brampton ins Hospital admitted
– Woman and child seriously injured after cellar fire in Brampton
– Brampton firefighters save woman, boy from house fire, but both injured
– Woman, child hospitalized after house fire in Brampton
– Woman and five year old boy hospitalized in Brampton, Ont. House fire
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: