MSNBC presenter Stephanie Ruhle opened her show on Monday by announcing that she and her family have signed COVID-19. Ruhle asked her audience to take the virus seriously.
Ruhle said, « I have spent most of the past two weeks isolating the bed and taking all necessary precautions to protect myself, my family, and my community. « . My husband and kids have it too. We still don’t know how we got it, but we’re getting better and we’re very, very lucky. I am grateful that I am on the mend and am sending safely from home where I still isolate until I am sure that I am no longer contagious and positive. ”
« There is so much more that I know now that I got COVID myself, » Ruhle continued. “We have a virus that is ravaging our country and we have to do a lot more to stop it. And as a sick and frightened person, please take this seriously. It’s not over.
Stephanie Ruhle, Coronavirus, MSNBC Live, NBC-Nachrichten
World news – CA – MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle recovers from COVID-19: ‘Please take this seriously’ – WATCH – Towleroad Gay News
. . Related title :
– MSNBC presenter Stephanie Ruhle says she is & # 39; sick and anxious& # 39; While recovering from COVID-19
– >> MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle reveals she and her family are recovering from Covid-19
– MSNBC Anker Stephanie Ruhle & # 39; sick and anxious& # 39; after she, her husband and children tested positive for COVID
– MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle recovers from COVID-19: & # 39; Please take this seriously& # 39; – WATCH
– MSNBC& # 39; s Stephanie Ruhle is recovering from COVID-19
– & # 39; Scared& # 39 ;: Stephanie Ruhle of MSNBC& # 39; instructs Coronavirus to submit an effective application Virus & # 39; Seriously& # 39;
– <a href = "/? S = MSNBC& # 39 Stephanie Ruhle says she is recovering from COVID-19: & 39; Please take this seriously. & 39; Stephanie Ruhle Says She Is Recovering From COVID -19: & # 39; Please take this seriously, please & # 39;
– Stephanie Ruhle says she was recovered from Covid-19
– MSNBC& has revealed to Stephanie Ruhle that she has COVID-19: & # 39; Sick and Scared& # 39;
– Stephanie Ruhle, MSNBC anchor of Stephanie Ruhle of NJ&, MSNBC anchor, recovering from COVID-19. Here is & # 39; what & # 39; frightened & # 39; her.
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: