The suspect’s name has not been released and the authorities have not disclosed any charges.
A 15-year-old boy was arrested in connection with a shooting at a Milwaukee mall that injured eight people.
Barry Weber, Wauwatosa police chief, said the shooting took place during an argument between two groups on Friday afternoon. He said four « innocent bystanders » allegedly sustained non-life threatening injuries.
« We know there was some kind of argument and then the bullets started to fly, » Weber said during a press conference.
The suspect’s name has not been released and the authorities have not disclosed any charges. Investigators say they found a firearm.
The mall was closed on Saturday and investigators were on site overnight. Buyers were allowed back on Sunday, police said.
An INM website
© Independent. ie
Mayfair, Wisconsin, Wauwatosa
World News – CA – Police arrest a 15-year-old boy for shooting at a Wisconsin mall
. . Related title :
– Police arrested 15 -year-old boy on Wisconsin shooting
– Police in Wisconsin arrests teenagers in connection with shooting in shopping malls
– Teenagers arrested at a Wisconsin mall where eight were injured
– 15 year old suspect in custody after 8 in an incident involving active shooters at the mall Wisconsin were injured
– A 15-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the shooting in Mayfair Mall
– & # 39; We have stepped up our patrols: & # 39; Mayor Dennis McBride says shopping malls’ security and police officers will ensure customers can . . .
– Teenagers charged in connection with shooting at Wisconsin mall
– Wisconsin police arrested 15-year-old boy for shooting in the Mayfair Mall, say & # 39; Bullets began to fly& # 39; during the dispute
– Wis. Officials arrest 15-year-olds shooting in Mayfair Mall
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: