Former Indian opener Gautam Gambhir believes that Rohit Sharma’s injury situation could have been handled well by the BCCI, selectors and Indian team management. Rohit, who sustained a hamstring injury during the 2020 IPL, is currently undergoing rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru. Rohit is not part of the ODI and T20I series between India and Australia.
Although he will miss all white ball games, Rohit was also reportedly banned from the first two Tests against Australia as doubts remain about his participation in the series. While Rohit continues to work towards his full fitness with senior pacer Ishant Sharma at the NCA, several questions have been raised regarding his absence from the Indian roster.
Many have wondered why Rohit was participating in the 2020 IPL knockout stage for Mumbai Indians when he was injured, while some have objected that he did not travel to Australia with the rest of the contingent, but then flown from the UAE to India is completing IPL. Recently, India’s captain Virat Kohli had admitted that he had no clarity on Rohit’s situation.
Kohli’s comments only added to the confusion, but Gambhir believes that clear communication between all parties concerned could have easily handled the situation and that too many people should not have been involved in the matter.
« The Rohit Sharma situation could have been handled fairly easily as it didn’t require too many people to get involved. « . Only the head coach, the head coach and the chairman of the selectors should be involved in the injury case. Had there been clear communication with the 3, it would have been enough. Of course, Virat Kohli should be brought up to date with every step by Ravi Shastri, « said Gambhir on the Star Sports Show Cricket Connected.
Rohit is unlikely to play all four Border-Gavaskar Trophy friendly matches as he also has to go through a mandatory 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Australia. He is not allowed to train during the isolation phase as he would not travel from one bio-bubble to the next, which was the case with the rest of the Indian team, who were allowed to train after 3 days of isolation.
After Kohli is leaving for India after the first test, India’s eyelash problems have increased if Rohit had not been present to open the eyelashes for India.
Get the latest cricket updates, live scores, top sports news, game highlights from cricket, soccer, tennis and other sports on TimesNow
Rohit Sharma, Indian national cricket team, Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir, test cricket, One Day International, Mumbai Indians, Australian cricket team for men, Cricket Control Authority in India, VVS Laxman
World News – CA – Rohit Sharma situation could have been easily handled if their communication had been clear: Gautam Gambhir
. . Associated title :
– Rohit&’s injury situation required clear communication between coach, selectors and physio: Gambhir
– We had no information on why Rohit Sharma is not traveling with us: Virat Kohli
– Rohit Sharma situation could have been easily handled if their communication had been clear: Gautam Gambhir
– The situation of Rohit Sharma would have been better handled by BCCI can be: Gautam Gambhir, VVS Laxman
– >> Why Rohit Sharma deserves Ind ua T20I captain
– Gautam Gambhir, VVS Laxman criticizes BCCI about Rohit Sharma& # 39; s injury fiasco
– & # 39; The Rohit Sharma situation could be & # 39; handled pretty simply & # 39;: Gautam Gambhir
– BCCI connected Virat, Shastri with Rohit, Joshi after the breakout of the Indian captain & before 1. ODI
– In the second game of the series of 3 ODIs played against Australia, Shamarnak defeated the India& team . . .
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]