Hello, your email has not been verified. Please confirm access to all of your SPH accounts. SEND AGAIN
[TOKYO] Tokyo stocks closed higher Thursday, helped by hope of a post-Brexit deal, with trading being subdued in overseas markets ahead of the Christmas break.
The Nikkei 225 benchmark index rose 0. 54 percent or 143. 56 points on 26. 668. 35 while the broader Topix index rose 0. 51 percent or 9. 06 points at 1. 774. 27.
[TOKYO] The Japanese Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has appointed its managing director Junichi Hanzawa (55) as head. . .
[BEIJING] China has issued guidelines for the development of its social credit system aimed at building trust in China. . .
[LONDON] Brexit activist Nigel Farage said Thursday that he suspects the UK will stay far too. . .
MALAYSIA stock prices closed lower on Thursday with the FTSE Bursa Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Composite Index falling 6. 33. . .
Stock, Nikkei 225, TYO, Brexit
World News – CA – Tokyo: Stocks close higher in hope of a post-Brexit deal
. . Related Title :
– <a href = "/? s = Nikkei edges near 30-year high in recovery hopes, heavy machinery stocks Nikkei hits nearly 30-year high on recovery hopes, heavy machinery stocks close higher on post-Brexit hopes
– Tokyo stocks finish higher in hopes after the Brexit deal, vaccine rollouts
– Tokyo stocks close higher on hopes of post-Brexit deal, vaccine rollouts
– Asian stocks rise – 24-12-20
– Tokyo- Stocks open higher before the holiday season
– Japan stocks higher at close of trade; Nikkei 225 plus 0. 54%
– Tokyo stocks open higher in US Stocks& # 39; rise, hopes for post-Brexit deal
– Japanese stocks rise higher
– Tokyo stocks rise in the morning hoping for greater vaccine distribution
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: