Pogba was both inside and outside United this season and was ruled out in his last game – the win over Everton – after his penalty was awarded a penalty in the defeat to Arsenal
France coach Didier Deschamps claimed that Paul Pogba was « mentally affected » by his « negative attitude with the club at Manchester United ».
Pogba was knocked out to the bench in United’s 3-1 victory over Everton after he received a costly penalty kick in a 1–0 home defeat to Arsenal earlier this month..
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the Red Devils coach, is unsure of the best way to spread Pogba, as the World Cup-winning midfielder’s struggles with the national team continued on Wednesday.. .
The 27-year-old played 57 minutes in France’s shock 2-0 home defeat to Finland, and Deschamps thinks the player’s level has fallen due to his conditions at Old Trafford.. .
« He’s not at his best, of course. « I knew that before the match, » Deschamps told reporters on Friday. « This match should have given him some rhythm. He knew he would only play for an hour.
“It’s hard to remember to be positive. He’s clearly not in one of his best periods. Like all players who have a negative situation in the club, they also affect mentally.
Why is Paul Pogba struggling for club and country this season? Have your say here.
It’s been a hectic season so far – so make sure you don’t miss a thing by subscribing to the awesome new Mirror Football newsletter!
All the latest conversion news and big stories will arrive straight to your inbox. You will not miss it.
To register, put your email at the top of this article or follow the instructions at this link.
Deschamps also admitted Pogba’s lack of form means he may not start the Nations League match with Portugal on Saturday night. .
The President of France added: « Periods like this could happen. He has knowledge of the highest levels, pride and spirit who can respond to his critics.
« After that, I have decisions to make on all elements compared to the other players.
Pogba played 73 caps for France, scored 10 goals and played a vital role in winning the World Cup in Russia two years ago. .
Meanwhile, he has played 11 games for United this season, scoring once and providing assists.
Subscribe to the Mirror Football email here for the latest news and gossip transmission.
France national football team, Didier Deschamps, Manchester United F.. C. Paul Pogba, Kylian Mbappe, United Nations League, Portugal national football team, Paris Saint-Germain. C.
World News – African Union – Pogba is « mentally affected » by Manchester United’s negative situation, Deschamps says
. . Related title :
– still France Oscillate on Mbappe& # 39; Portugal match fitness
– Man Utd fights & # 39; MENTALLY AFFECT & # 39; Pogba, Deschamps, President of France says
– <a href = "/? S = Paul Pogba " mentally affected by " because of Manchester United's negative attitude, allegations of Didier Deschamps, Paul Pogba " mentally affected by " The negative situation of Manchester United, claimed Didier Deschamps
– <a href = "/? s = France has the talent and depth to build a dynasty. Can Deschamps do that? France possesses the talent and depth to build a dynasty. Can Deschamps do that?
– Didier Deschamps doubles Manchester United’s criticism of Paul Pogba’s treatment
– Deschamps indicates the exacerbation of Pogba’s frustrations amidst the Manchester United struggle
– Soccer-France still sweats on Mbappe& # 39; s for Portugal match
– France coach Didier Deschamps agrees with Manchester United fans about Paul Pogba’s mentality a>
– Didier Deschamps: & # 39; Paul Pogba was mentally influenced by Man United & # 39;
– Pogba needs a big performance from France against Man Utd Fernandes
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: