MANILA (REUTERS, XINHUA) – 6-magnitude earthquake. The European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC) said Monday (16 November) that the first plane struck Mindanao in the Philippines.. .
The Philippine Institute of Seismology and Volcanology (Phivolcs) said the earthquake, which is tectonic in origin, will trigger aftershocks. . Damage is expected.
The institute said that the marine earthquake struck at 6 o’clock. 37:00 local time on Monday, struck at a depth of 33 kilometers southeast of the town of San Agustin, Surigao del Sur.
The Philippines experiences frequent seismic activity due to its location along the Pacific Ring of Fire.
Subscribe to the ST Asian Insider newsletter to get exclusive insights into Asia from our network of overseas reporters.
SPH Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Participate. Regen. No. 198402868 e. All rights reserved
We have encountered some issues with our subscriber logins and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Until we fix the issues, subscribers don’t need to be logged in to access ST Digital articles. But our PDF files still need to be signed in.
Earthquake, Philippines, Mindanao, Euro-Mediterranean Seismic Center, Seismographs
World News – California – Earthquake measuring 6. 1 hits Mindanao, Philippines
. . Related title :
– a magnitude 6 earthquake. 1 hits Mindanao, Philippines
– Strong 6. A magnitude 1 earthquake was recorded in Mindanao, Philippines
– 6. A magnitude 1 earthquake strikes the Philippines.
– magnitude 6 earthquake. 1 hits Mindanao, Philippines: EMSC by
– 6 magnitude earthquake. 1 hits Mindanao, Philippines: EMSC
– magnitude 6. One earthquake strikes the southern Philippines
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: