News Corp is a network of leaders in diversified media, news, education and information services.
CHELSEA and Manchester City are reportedly leading the race for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud.
Thomas Tuchel signed Dahoud back in 2017 and hopes to bring the Dortmund star to Stamford Bridge.
Dahoud’s contract in Dortmund expires at the end of next season and this has increased interest in him.
The midfielder has become a regular in the Dortmund team in recent months, and his form has helped him play his first international matches for Germany this season.
He moved from Borussia Mönchengladbach to Dortmund in 2017 and was before associated with a move to Man City and Liverpool.
Pep Guardiola has had an eye on Dahoud for a while and is reportedly still interested.
Syrian-born Dahoud has aroused great interest in England, with Everton and Tottenham also tying him to move.
Tuchel is a fan of the midfielder but already has plenty of opportunities in this position at Chelsea.
The German boss has led the team to an unbeaten run of 13 games after beating Atletico Madrid out of the Champions League – the best start a Chelsea manager has ever made.
Our journalists try to be accurate, but occasionally we make mistakes. For more details on our Complaints Policy and to file a complaint, please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/
Related title :
– Chelsea and Man City are fighting in the transfer for the former Tuchel newcomer Mahmoud Dahoud, only one more year in Dortmund …
– Most Likely Champions League Winners Decided
– Chelsea transfer news: Blues meet with Man City, Spurs and Everton in the race for Dortmund&s Mahmoud Dahoud
– Can City realize the & # 39; utopia& # 39; of fourfold?
– Past mistakes have won & # 39; Kevin De Bruyne has no impact on Man City’s inclination for the Champions League&
– Man City sweeps Gladbach aside , back in the CL districts
– There& # 39; s pressure to win Champions League, Guardiola admits after City defeat Gladbach
– City& welcomes Guardiola Stones, Dias partnership
– Guardiola admits pressure to win Champions League in Manchester City
– Pep and affected by City&’s past euro defaults
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: