World news – Child hospitalized after chemical leak at Hurstville water center – Up News Info


More than 100 people were evacuated from the Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Center following a suspected gas leak.

Fire and Rescue NSW crews were brought into the center at the center shortly after 10am after reports of a « strong, toxic odor » King Georges Road.

Nine people, including at least five children, were treated on site after inhaling the fumes.

Three patients – two adults and one child – were admitted to St . Brought to George Hospital.

« When a patient is exposed to any type of chemical, the extent of their injury is always unknown, » said David Stride, NSW ambulance inspector.

« Incidents like this can happen in seconds. It is therefore always important to be aware of your surroundings. « 


Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos

Vidéo du jour: