Gaming giant Crown Resorts is set to be acquired after a US mutual fund made an unsolicited offer.
The non-binding offer received on Sunday calls for an offer price of $ 11.85 in cash per share, which The offer represents a premium of 19 percent over the weighted average share price of Crown in the weeks since the publication of the results for the first half of the year.
« The Crown Board has not yet reached an opinion The indicative offer from Blackstone is subject to a number of conditions, including the unanimous recommendation of the Crown Board a future Blackstone-owned crown will be deemed eligible for the target’s Sydney Casino gaming license ownership.
Blackstone already owns 9.99 percent of Crown , which it bought from Melco Resorts & Entertainment in April last year for $ 8.15 per share.
Related Title :
– Crown Resorts Receives US $ 8 Billion Acquisition Offer From Private Equity Giant Blackstone
– Crown Resorts Receives 8 Billion USD Blackstone Takeover Offer
– Crown receives 8 billion USD private equity Takeover offer from Blackstone
– Play Crown Resorts as US fund circles
– Blackstone Bids $ 6.2 billion for the crisis – Hit Crown Resorts
– Australia& # 39; Crown Resorts Receives US $ 6.2 Billion Tender Offer From Blackstone
– Crown Resorts Receives $ 8 Billion Blackstone Takeover Offer Damon KitneyFollow @DamonKitney
– Australia&’s Crown Resorts Receive US $ 6.2 Billion Takeover Offer from Blackstone
– Australia&’s Crown Resorts Receives A $ 8.3 Billion Takeover Offer From Blackstone
– <a href =" /? S = Blackstone is about to orbit Crown Resorts for a takeover offer Blackstone is said to be circling Crown Resorts for takeover bid ot
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: