Prospect of Chicago Cubs Jesus Camargo faces four drug abuse charges following his arrest Wednesday in Arizona.
According to 9News’ Darren Whitehead, Camargo is in Eagle County Jail after MPs reported they had 21 pounds of suspicious methamphetamine and 1.2 pounds of suspicious oxycodone pills discovered in a duffel bag after being run over to drive, accelerate, and drift between lanes.
Zane, the Eagle County K-9, signaled « the rear wheel well of the car and an area under the back seat « that there was something unusual in that area.
MPs discovered a Cubs duffel bag that contained » several baseball gloves, cleats, several neatly wrapped bags of a white substance, two green packs and Contained a sachet suspected of being doused with essential oils containing $ 1,000 in cash « .
According to the one received from Whitehead According to an affidavit, there were three people in the car when Eagle County Sheriff’s Deputy Evan Jaramillo contacted Camargo.
The Cubs signed Camargo as an unoccupied free agent in December 2014. He began his professional career in the Mexican league with Diablos Rojos del Mexico.
Camargo, 25, spent the 2019 season with the Cubs’ high-A partner in Myrtle Beach. The right-hander returned to Mexico last year and played five games with Yaquis de Obregon in the Mexican Pacific Winter League.
Cubs’ Jesus Camargo was arrested after police allegedly found 21 pounds of meth and oxycodone in his gear bag ( 9News)
Related title :
– Cubs Prospect arrested after police found 21 pounds of meth in his team gear bag
– Cubs minor league players arrested after police found 21 pounds of meth in the duffel bag
– arrested Cubs prospect after police reportedly found meth, oxycodone in duffel bag
– Cubs Prospect Jesus Camargo arrested, allegedly found with 21 pounds of meth
– Cubs& # 39; Little Leaguer arrested on meth and oxycodone charges
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: