The duo made over 450 appearances for City and played together between 2006 and 2008 when Dickov returned to the club from Blackburn Rovers.
And they will give an expert insight into our current harvest with host Kyle Walker as they try to continue their pursuit of an unprecedented quadruple.
We’re not really here offering coverage of all of the city’s games with a heavy focus on Pep Guardiola’s men and starting at 4:30 p.m. (UK), an hour before kick-off at Goodison Park.
Dickov and Dunne will then dissect the first half action during break before returning to peck the bone as soon as the referee blows the final whistle.
They can Enjoy live commentary exclusively on mancity.com and our official app during the game and, if time permits, hear the thoughts of a player and Pep Guardiola after the game.
We’re not t really here is available on all digital platforms. The interaction of the audience is always welcome. Just use #WNRH to get involved on Twitter.
And if you miss the action or just want to relive every kick, you can watch a full replay on CITY from midnight after the game.
Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Dickov and Dunne team up for Everton We& # 39; Dunne joins forces for Everton We& # 39; re Not Really Here show
– EVE vs MCI Dream11 prediction, team, top picks, 11 play, FA Cup 2021 game preview
– & »; A big loss for her& « ; – Exclusive: Pundit reacts to a serious Everton injury blow to Ancelotti
– The quarter-finals of the Everton FA Cup against Manchester City, which ushers in a glorious era … finally
– Everton threw João Virgínia down against Manchester City
– KBC will broadcast the quarter-finals of the LIVE FA Cup
– African players featured this weekend
– Jenas writes off Man Utd as FA Cup contender: This team will win
– & # 39; Masterclass inbo and& # 39 ;: Some Everton fans react after hearing who is going to start CSSANDANDCHAR # 39 today
– Everton fans: Discuss the Manchester City FA Cup draw with our reporter Greg O& # 39; Keeffe
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: